Friendly ReadiGrass is 100% natural feed, made exclusively from British Pastures. The unique low-temperature drying process removes only the water leaving the fragrant aroma, vibrant colour and high nutrient value of fresh grass. This gives a feed that is more nutritious than hay, yet still contains the digestible fibre essential for your animal’s health.
This highly successful product is carefully prepared to allow your pet to benefit from the goodness of natural grass all year round.
The high feed value of Friendly ReadiGrass makes it an ideal feed for all rabbits including those that are breeding or growing.
The high fibre content enables a healthy digestive system to be maintained and limits the development of disorders including overgrown teeth.
The drying process protects the product from deterioration and contamination.
- Beneficial Fibre – A great source of nutrients and keeps digestive system moving effectively.
- Protein – Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth.
- Vitamins & Minerals – Required to maintain health and keep coat shiny.
- Dental Health – Grazing on grass is the perfect way to keep your pets teeth worn and healthy.
The typical analysis of Friendly ReadiGrass is:
- Crude Protein 12%
- Total Oils 2%
- Crude Fibre 28%
- Vitamin C 150mg/kg
- Calcium 0.55%
- Phosphorus 0.27%
- ReadiGrass can be fed ad lib
- ReadiGrass can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay.
- Ensure access to fresh water at all times